In order to keep my photoshoots as safe as possible I will ask you the following questions:
- Do you now have corona?
- Do you now have roommates / family members with corona?
- Did you heal from corona less than 2 weeks ago?
- Do you have one or more of the following symptoms: cold, sneezing, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever (over 38C)?
- Do you have roommates / family members with these symptoms?
- Are you in home insulation?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to one of these questions, please cancel the photoshoot (free of charge) and we will discuss what to do next.
If the answer is ‘no’ to above mentioned questions, then I will be happy to welcome you in or around my studio! Please take the following measurements into account:
- If possible I will plan the photo shoots outside
- Please wash your hands before the photo shoot, I will do the same
- (Sorry for this one) Visit your own (safe) toilet before you leave home
- No hand shakes (friendly smiles are allowed ;-))
- No visitors to accompany the shoot
- 1.5 m distance throughout the shoot
- Cough and sneeze into elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow nose and discard them after use