No worries, I still do photo shoots and I am happy to have find a safe way doing so. The measurements I have taken are as follows and I ask the sitter to follow these rules too:
- Only photo shoots outside (no studio shoots) or very safe online (e.g. using FaceTime)
- Stay at least 1.5 metres away from each other
- Close-up photo shoots are taken with camera on tripod controlled by remote control
- No hand shakes
- Before and after the photo shoot both photographer and sitter wash hands
- Cough and sneeze into elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow nose and discard them after use
- Stay home with nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough, slight temperature (up to 38 degrees Celsius). We can always plan a photo shoot later.
The area around my studio offers lots of opportunities for beautiful off studio portraiture and take away coffee or tea is even provided with Cafe Zamen around the corner. One more tip: visit your own safe toilet before you leave for the photo shoot!