To create a timeless and unique fine art portrait it is important to me to only work in my own style and according to my own conditions. Which means that -once you order a portrait- it works as follows:
- We will make an appointment for a photoshoot at my atelier in Amsterdam, inside or outside (1 or max 2 pp at a time)
- Within a week after the photoshoot I will select and prepare the approx. 5 best portraits (my choice, not negotiable ;-))
- Subsequently you will choose one of these portraits to be printed (your choice)
- You decide on the final size and finish (4 size options, framing in black wooden or nut wooden handmade floater frame)
- I will send you the invoice for that and after payment production and delivery takes place (depending on the framers agenda it can take several weeks up to a few months after payment)
- The result will be a printed photograph in the chosen format and finish (no digital files). Once the photoshoot is done, there is no way back 🙂 and you will at least buy the minimum size (30 x 22,5 cm) artwork.
Please have a close look at my portraiture style here in advance. I rarely choose smiling photos and sometimes they are even somewhat alienating.
22,5 x 30 cm > €600,= incl. 9% BTW
30 x 40 cm > €930,= incl. 9% BTW
45 x 60 cm > €1.265,= incl. 9% BTW
60 x 80 cm > €1.600,= incl. 9% BTW
120 x 90 cm > €2.125,= incl 9% BTW
Price includes framing and shipping within the Netherlands. Second and subsequent portraits in the same shooting date receive a €250,- discount. Prints only (no frame) is -20%. Production time after photoshoot takes approx. 6 weeks. The photographer reserves the right to reproduce prints for promotional purposes, in books, magazines and exhibitions unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Artist: Jitske Schols
Print: archival pigment ink print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gr
Frame: photo mounted on 1 aluminium and placed in handmade black matt wooden or uncoated nut wooden thin floater frame
Signed: in verso
Info/booking: +31 6 41188199 – email@example.com
If you have any deviating wishes, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Jitske Schols, 2018/2019